AlienSoup Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlienSoup Launched

We just completed another vBulletin layout for the AlienSoup community - a rather large and entertaining community. For those familiar with my WiredGamers design (www.wiredgamers.com) pretty, pretty much the same amount of detail and work went in AlienSoup as did WG (even more so actually).

What do you think?
    www.aliensoup.com/forums/
    Dameon White, Lead Designer
    InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
    vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
    09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

i await the site opening

the style is very nice. good job

Comment

Yes excellent style. It looks great.

Craig
      Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment

Hey thanks guys. Yeah, d2alio did a tremendous job, as well as Xelation. Definatly went far beyond my expectations, nice work guys.

-Jason
        -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Alien
          Hey thanks guys. Yeah, d2alio did a tremendous job, as well as Xelation. Definatly went far beyond my expectations, nice work guys.

-Jason
          Great site! I'm curious, how much did you pay them for that?

Comment

<drevilimpression>

"1 meelion dollarrrrrrs"

</drevilimpression>
            -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

<drevilimpression>

"1 meelion dollarrrrrrs"

</drevilimpression>
              LOL... Bit expensive, eh? :P

Comment

wow, you guys did alien soup well. good job.

although few thoughts, the blue bg image doesnt seem to blend well with the rest of the green site? I donno, and the postbit is a bit much green chrome for me.
                MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

looks great took ages to load on my 56k though and i'm getting a page error in ie....

Comment

Originally posted by snyx
                    wow, you guys did alien soup well. good job.

although few thoughts, the blue bg image doesnt seem to blend well with the rest of the green site? I donno, and the postbit is a bit much green chrome for me.
                    we actually tried the green bg version first, but it was "too much" green. The blue actually was a much better result.
                    Dameon White, Lead Designer
                    InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
                    vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
                    09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
                      looks great took ages to load on my 56k though and i'm getting a page error in ie....
                      What error would that be, can you make a small screenshot?
                      -Jason / WTF.com

Comment

What error would that be, can you make a small screenshot?
                        its gone now m8 it was prob my ie anyway so i wouldnt worry about it............site looks fabbo your very talented.......

Comment

have you sold the style as this site has it http://www.neoforum.co.uk/vb/index.php?styleid=2

if its not to expensive i might be interested

oh and by the way thats a bloomin great postbit you got there...
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by phill2003; Sun 27th Jul '03, 11:00am.

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
                            have you sold the style as this site has it http://www.neoforum.co.uk/vb/index.php?styleid=2

if its not to expensive i might be interested

oh and by the way thats a bloomin great postbit you got there...
                            hmmm rip? seems he ripped his other style aswell
                            Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

Okay, I have just released my latest theme for this site. I worked in conjunction with another design to get this made and i think its bloody nice. Im sticking to the alien theme Because he's our mascot, lol. To select this theme goto your USER CP and then to options and at the bottom of this page select 'AlienGreen' as the style Enjoy!
                              By Duran Ross on 07-26-2003

He seems to be implying that he created it, so I'd guess that it's a rip...
                              http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X