My site. Feedback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My site. Feedback.

Hey guys, I realize its a skin but do you guys see anything that you think could make it look better? Open to any suggestions. Thanks. www.superiormuscle.com

First of it seams you are advertising to use anabolics on your forum ? that is never a good thing to do.
    I got kinda pissed when i got to your forum since i lost 3 friends to that ****.

Its yust as bad if not vorse then drugs.
    If your forum was about muscels you would have a forum AGAINST anabolics and not for it. Only the biggest loosers around uses that stuff. Yes my friends was loosers that used it but they where my friends and now they are dead.

That forum is yust bad taste.

Here i work against this **** and a forum like this pops up. There is plenty of these forums but it hurts yust as bad every time i se em.

Any mod or admin can remove this if they want. Yust getting some steam out.
    Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

Comment

Well for one im a bodybuilder so its a bodybuilders site. Secondly, I am in no way advertising anabolics! Its a site for people who are into that life style can go and talk about the safest way to use. Thirdly, would you rather the people that take anabolics just take them and not know what there doing or would you rather see them reading up on them and finding out the right and safest way to use them. Lastly, there is only one forum devoted to anabolics, the other 20 are about diet, training, wellness, etc. Im very sorry about your friends and I understand your frustrations but it is evident that you have no clue what anabolics are and what they really do. You would rather listen to the media and all there BS.

Comment

I opened it and was like "oh nice, a vbskins". Then I was like "umm, no", looked at the bottom and found it to be vbskinz. The two have some very similar skins. Thats besides the point, it looks very nice. One suggestion is that the top/header area looks to cluttered. The Forum Stats and Total Online seems to smashed together. Also, the theme does not seem very strength building wise. Its good design/template, but I got a 'tech' feeling when I visted it. Maybe if you could include a picture that relates to weight lifting or something in the header. Did they send you the PSDs? You could easily throw something in there with transparencys and Hue blending.

^-> just a simple suggestion
        Last edited by tgillespie; Thu 10 Jul '03, 5:53pm.
        Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
          I opened it and was like "oh nice, a vbskins". Then I was like "umm, no", looked at the bottom and found it to be vbskinz. The two have some very similar skins. Thats besides the point, it looks very nice. One suggestion is that the top/header area looks to cluttered. The Forum Stats and Total Online seems to smashed together. Also, the theme does not seem very strength building wise. Its good design/template, but I got a 'tech' feeling when I visted it. Maybe if you could include a picture that relates to weight lifting or something in the header. Did they send you the PSDs? You could easily throw something in there with transparencys and Hue blending.

thanks bud, thats all i was looking for. not trieng to piss anyone off.

Comment

Not an anabolic fan either but.... I s'pose that's not what I'm supposed to be looking at, eh?

I think it looks great!! The only thing I noticed (and this is personal preference, not anything bad) is the design overall seems so "big" (which I like) but the logo seems so small in comparison (the text on the logo that is).

'course this is coming from someone who never wears the glasses that one should.

Its yust as bad if not vorse then drugs.
            I love when accents show up in typing..! Too cute!!
            Pssst... yah you!! I'm a girl. So please don't call me "Dude", "Man", or "Guy"
            http://www.mommietalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by zannie
              I love when accents show up in typing..! Too cute!!
              Cute?

Then I read your sig. Thank God
              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Perfect example of why I need a disclaimer in my sig.
                Pssst... yah you!! I'm a girl. So please don't call me "Dude", "Man", or "Guy"
                http://www.mommietalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie

Nothing wrong with vbSkinz.
                  :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X