X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBSkins - Did I get ripped off !

Has anyone had problems with VBSkins.

I urchased a skin from them, my credit card was charged, but I didn't recieve the login to get the skin.

I've emailed ALL the email addresses on thier web site and in the PayPal reciept and have gotten no repley whatsoever.

Does anyone know any of these guys ????

Joe

please cc - JoeStagner @ Netscape . net

They may be having email server problems.

They have an automated processing script, which automatically charges your credit card and emails you your login to the members' area. However, it's probable that the email didn't get through.

I'm not affiliated with them, but if you wait a bit, perhaps somebody who works there will reply and give you an explaination.
    :)

Comment

Yes, you might want to double check your email account, as your skin is auto sent to your email. If you've got spam blocker u might want to consult with your settings to make sure you're capable of receiving it.
      Dameon White, Lead Designer
      InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
      vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
      09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Check the email account in your PayPal account. This happens to a lot of vB buyers as well who forget they used a different email address for Paypal.

Also it depends on what payment option you used. If you used 'echeck' it could take up to 4 days for the money to be transferred to their account.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks but ......

I don't use a deleting spam filter and my PayPal address delivers to the same inbox as all the rest of my email.

There was probably an email glitch - but thay haven't replied to any of my email.

Since I didn't get the purchase response - I can't log into their Forums. If any one here is a member at VBSkins, would you please post a reference over there to this thread?

Thanks,
          Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStagner
            I don't use a deleting spam filter and my PayPal address delivers to the same inbox as all the rest of my email.

There was probably an email glitch - but thay haven't replied to any of my email.

Since I didn't get the purchase response - I can't log into their Forums. If any one here is a member at VBSkins, would you please post a reference over there to this thread?

Thanks,
            Joe
            Whats your e-mail address? Please pm it to me and I will check our records and help you out.

Comment

Still No Delivery !

Originally posted by Xelation
              Whats your e-mail address? Please pm it to me and I will check our records and help you out.
              I got the read reciept from my PM yesterday.

Can you help ????????

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStagner
                I got the read reciept from my PM yesterday.

Can you help ????????
                I replied back a long time ago, did you check your pms?

Comment

Matt : Many Thanks

Matt,

Thanks for getting things straightened out.

Now I justhave to "do the work".

I've installed vBulletin but never got vbPortal woprking before.

Anyway - Thanks,
                  Joe

Comment

See, people at vbSkins aren't as bad as you think.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Xelation
                      I hope that you would not mind checking for me as well I had made a purchase on 5 jun 03

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                        I hope that you would not mind checking for me as well I had made a purchase on 5 jun 03
                        How long has everyone here had to wait for a return email? These guys are horribly slow....
                        http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

VBSKINS is the shiznit....they on point with all their work..........

Peace

Comment

I should have posted this sooner, I did get my login and have gotten my skins. I really like them and really help make the forum look great.

Comment

I just purchased a skin for these people over the weekend. I did recieve my login but I'm hoping it won't take as long for them to put it in as it has for some of you guys.. Now I'm worried..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X