Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Congratulations matt and daemon

- miSt

Leave a comment:

• Dpcows
    replied
    Well done all, now get the new month running.

Leave a comment:

• Cypher720
    replied
    well...i gotta hand it to ya dameon! you did a great job with the site! =You have EXACTLY twice as many otes as vBPanel (25 to 50). Excellent job, and congrats on the win!

Wish me luck in the next vBoTM we enter...lol It was some tough compitition here!

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Daemon - i don't think people are allowed to discuss prices so you might have to edit your posts

- miSt

Leave a comment:

• 7harmonicz
    replied
    Not bad please IM me when you get a chance, mm3898

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    Originally posted by 7harmonicz
    The style and graphics on wired gamers are some of the best Ive ever seen. They look amazing, An entire modification to the entire vbulletin experience. Great job guys. So how much do you charge to make custom skins/styles?
    pm me if you'd like to request a price quote.
    Last edited by d2alio; Mon 23 Jun '03, 3:12am.

Leave a comment:

• 7harmonicz
    replied
    The style and graphics on wired gamers are some of the best Ive ever seen. They look amazing, An entire modification to the entire vbulletin experience. Great job guys. So how much do you charge to make custom skins/styles?

Leave a comment:

• Gary King
    replied
    Originally posted by Xelation
    what if it is, who cares? If you dont want to participate in it then dont.... simple as that
    Agreed.

Those who work hard to make their board look good, are usually the ones who win the Board of the Month, and those are also the ones who usually deserve it as well. I'm not saying that boards who don't have a "cool" layout as the next board isn't good, but I'm just saying that the boards who win the Board of the Month usually put a lot more work into making their boards look great

Leave a comment:

• Xelation
    replied
    Originally posted by snyx
    this poll holds no value.
    its all based on popularity, and the ";cool"; factor

b00
    what if it is, who cares? If you dont want to participate in it then dont.... simple as that

Leave a comment:

• snyx
    replied
    this poll holds no value.
    its all based on popularity, and the "cool" factor

b00

Leave a comment:

• Attrox
    replied
    WiredGamers got my vote. I used to post there when I had the time, the design is great.

Leave a comment:

• Craigr
    replied
    All of them are great. I voted for Nekio, but it was a very hard choice.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• Cypher720
    replied
    im not picking on WG - i was one of the members there til i became overloaded with work!

WG is a great site...and i would NEVER say otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Why is it that we are getting down to whether or not WG is hosted by a personal server?

How a site is hosted has nothing to do with this contest.

Cypher, I don't know -- the posts I've seen from you in this thread seem to be subtly on the un-sportsman-like side towards WG. You have been picking at WG's style and content, and now you're trying to start something by mentioning downtimes and everything.

All servers have downtime. Even yours.

Why don't we leave this petty "who's forum is better moral-wise" and get on with the contest.

In the time that people here are picking faults, they could be working on their own boards to make them better for next time.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X