No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite Board - vB Board of the Month - June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for vbpanel, because the guys over there are currently working on my website and are doing a great job of it. And the fact that they have to put up with a guy like me, . So I decided that I need to vote for them.

Comment

Wiredgamers has done some things with vB that I had never even thought of doing... Although it's just images in styles, I still find it awesome. If I had enough time on my hands, I would make a style like that (Images everywhere) and sell it... But unfortunately I don't, and I only have 3 original styles on my site which aren't that great anyways... (Anyone wanting to know, I made the Silver, WindowsXP, and Darkness themes on my site. Utopia was a free download.)

My vote goes to Wiredgamers! Nice site, guys!

Comment

wiredgamers appears to be down - d2alio...whats up?

[edit] - its back up...nevermind
        Last edited by Cypher720; Sun 8 Jun '03, 8:37am.

Comment

I never even noticed it went down... weird...
          Dameon White, Lead Designer
          InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
          vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
          09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

it was down for about 5 minutes (see the post difference between my post and then the edit)

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher720
              it was down for about 5 minutes (see the post difference between my post and then the edit)
              oh haha... i was probably offline or just not on the board

Comment

if youa re offline the site goes down? - i guess you are on your personal server? - who knew!

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher720
                  if youa re offline the site goes down? - i guess you are on your personal server? - who knew!
                  um no... my offline status has nothing to do with the board. I was merely stating that I was probably offline when the board went offline for you so that I didn't see that it was offline...

Comment

Why is it that we are getting down to whether or not WG is hosted by a personal server?

How a site is hosted has nothing to do with this contest.

Cypher, I don't know -- the posts I've seen from you in this thread seem to be subtly on the un-sportsman-like side towards WG. You have been picking at WG's style and content, and now you're trying to start something by mentioning downtimes and everything.

All servers have downtime. Even yours.

Why don't we leave this petty "who's forum is better moral-wise" and get on with the contest.

In the time that people here are picking faults, they could be working on their own boards to make them better for next time.
                    :)

Comment

im not picking on WG - i was one of the members there til i became overloaded with work!

WG is a great site...and i would NEVER say otherwise.

Comment

All of them are great. I voted for Nekio, but it was a very hard choice.

Craig
                        Special Forces - Roll Of Honour - http://www.specialforcesroh.com

Comment

WiredGamers got my vote. I used to post there when I had the time, the design is great.

Comment

this poll holds no value.
                            its all based on popularity, and the "cool" factor

b00
                            MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Originally posted by snyx
                              this poll holds no value.
                              its all based on popularity, and the ";cool"; factor

b00
                              what if it is, who cares? If you dont want to participate in it then dont.... simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Xelation
                                what if it is, who cares? If you dont want to participate in it then dont.... simple as that
                                Agreed.

Those who work hard to make their board look good, are usually the ones who win the Board of the Month, and those are also the ones who usually deserve it as well. I'm not saying that boards who don't have a "cool" layout as the next board isn't good, but I'm just saying that the boards who win the Board of the Month usually put a lot more work into making their boards look great

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X