Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cypher720
    replied
    yeah, its beginning to get slow for me too. after that server move, then they got hacked (i think), its really slow now on my cable. poor poor 56k'ers

Leave a comment:

• Game Wizards
    replied
    WG.com I voted for. It has good content and the style loks nice. Only 2 things I dislike: 1) It's in direct competition with me and 2) It takes a while to load on my ADSL. I feel sorry for dial-up users.

Leave a comment:

• Cypher720
    replied
    but nobody looks at the quality of the boards...they just mention about the style. not one post has said "i like their content" besides the one refering to how they use vbpansls styles for thseir board.

and what about the lack of voters?

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by Cypher720
    I dont like that its all about the style. people are voting for WG because it looks nice...and also peopele arent voting for WG because its too much graphic wise. Look at the true conrtent of the site as opposed to just the style. That is what the vBotM is about...is it not?

and im suprised only 65 people have voted. arent there about 30,000 members? can you guys mass emsil them...or is that against your policy or somethin!
    Like mentioned by Scott, the criteria for vBotM is up to the voter. It just so happens that since not a lot of people are members of any of the forums up there, the only quick way to judge a board by an anonymous user is to look at the style and the posts.

Leave a comment:

• Cypher720
    replied
    I dont like that its all about the style. people are voting for WG because it looks nice...and also peopele arent voting for WG because its too much graphic wise. Look at the true conrtent of the site as opposed to just the style. That is what the vBotM is about...is it not?

and im suprised only 65 people have voted. arent there about 30,000 members? can you guys mass emsil them...or is that against your policy or somethin!

Leave a comment:

• Haakon
    replied
    Nekio didn`t get more votes? It seems like the clean fast style isn`t appreciated by most.

WiredGamers has over the top graphics. just look at the posts, where should I start reading? It`s crammed with candy, and I don`t think a site that gets a lot of browsing should be that way.

Thanks,
    Haakon
    Last edited by Haakon; Wed 4 Jun '03, 1:43pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    hey, thanks! - but i thikn you clicked new thread as opposed to just reply!
    Fixed...

Leave a comment:

• Cypher720
    replied
    hey, thanks! - but i thikn you clicked new thread as opposed to just reply!

thanks for the vote though! - it is much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• silkroad
    replied
    vbpanel is useful

I voted for vbpanel.com because it is useful. We are using two of the skins at www.unix.com. Thanks vbpanel!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    thanks so much! and sorry for the sloppy HTML...im working on fixing that (you will be receiving another email..because only a few members received that one...and iyt will look nice!)

Yeah, im not trying to rally for votes.....im just pointing out to our memebrs that we have amde nominations (thats not illegal is it?)
    Yep
    just received your second email

.. but i can only vote once.

Leave a comment:

• Breaker
    replied
    thanks so much! and sorry for the sloppy HTML...im working on fixing that (you will be receiving another email..because only a few members received that one...and iyt will look nice!)

Yeah, im not trying to rally for votes.....im just pointing out to our memebrs that we have amde nominations (thats not illegal is it?)
    A board could be disqualified or lose votes when:
    - the owner or any other person rallies for votes. This does not include mentioning just the fact that the board is in the contest. You may also point out "features" in this thread.

Seems that is allowed

Leave a comment:

• Cypher720
    replied
    Originally posted by xiphoid
    I received an email from: [email protected]

How can I not vote for them They took so much effort pointing it out by the rules.

My vote goes to vpanel.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Well i look forward to it and if its anything as good as the current style (which i hope it is) then i may even post there cuz i love the style so much ;')

Hey get my AIM off matt and hit me up sometime

And good luck once again!

- miSt

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    Originally posted by Mist
    I have no hesitation in voting for wiredgamers. I loved the design the first time i saw it and it has provided me with great inspiration. d2alio has done a great job and it looks even better than the old gamers-live style !

Only downside for me though is being a 56k user. It kills me to load a page hehe

But i wish you guys all the best in this competition and good luck to everyone else!

All the best,
    - miSt
    yea, because we're not allowed to add any new styles during the contest month period, expect our lite skin for 56K users in the beginning of July. Normally I'd just download a vbskin or something, but where's the fun in that?

Leave a comment:

• Black Vivi
    replied
    wired gamers looks phat

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X