Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone willing to help in creating me a very basic vb logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone willing to help in creating me a very basic vb logo?

I would like to replace the vBulletin_logo.gif logo as seen on the top left hand side of my board. For now I am staying with the original vb format, so there's nothing fancy in way of skins. Is there anybody out that that wouldn't mind helping. I do not have any graphic programs to try something myself, and quite honestly I don't have the skill either.

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

Good idea!

http://www.wlslosers.com/forums/

I'm looking to keep the same original vBulletin format, I would just like something that says:

WLSLosers.com
    It's never felt so good to lose.

But other then that, I have no creativity, and am looking for some warm hearted soul to help out. I know it's asking alot, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Today is my good samaritan day.

Here is a logo I whipped up...nothign too fancy, you said you wanted to keep it stock. So here you are.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedStreet
        Today is my good samaritan day.

Here is a logo I whipped up...nothign too fancy, you said you wanted to keep it stock. So here you are.
        Thank you so much! I cannot stress that enough. I absolutely love it, it's awesome. Wow... I so wish I could learn to do things like this. I was looking at Photoshop at the local Comp USA, I nearlt died when I was it was $700. I could have never imagined that cost for a graphics program. Again, thank you though, your time is appriciated.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanIAm
          Thank you so much! I cannot stress that enough. I absolutely love it, it's awesome. Wow... I so wish I could learn to do things like this. I was looking at Photoshop at the local Comp USA, I nearlt died when I was it was $700. I could have never imagined that cost for a graphics program. Again, thank you though, your time is appriciated.

Dan
          :blush: No problem. I needed some good karma, and you delivered

Less than 24 hours after I did this logo, we now have a sponsor for our charity car show! Thank YOU!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X