Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some help setting the default theme...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help setting the default theme...

OK, I created a new style w/ new templates and right now my users can go to their profile and pick which style they want.

How can I make style #2 the default style for all users?

To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i do that now, but it makes the default and the style u are using show up in the drop down hack that firefly did...... somebody said a while back that u can just d/ the 2nd style, and upload it overtop of the default one.

Comment

Sorry I didn't understand that.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

u can d/l the the style u want to be a default, and upload it over the default one... that will prevent the same style from showing up twice in the drop down hack...better?

Comment

Okay but what's the question?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X