Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which template has the link code for the main graphic in the top left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which template has the link code for the main graphic in the top left?

How do change the link for the graphic in the top left corner of the page? Right now if some clicks on it, they are taken back to message board. I would rather it take them to my main site.

My guess is that I need to change this in a template. Which template do I look in?

thanks

Any template that has the graphic.

Comment

So I just have to start searching through all of them? I thought perhaps there was a "Header" template.

Comment

Actually there is a header template... But by default it is empty in 1.1.X of vBulletin.

However you can move your header stuff into that template and use it if you wish. That is what I did.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Hi ... I have a question regarding this same topic. I've put my new header in the header template and deleted the fivelinks template. The problem I'm having is that the table that holds the $titleimage and the fivelinks template is still showing up under my new header template. I don't need this table at all but would especially like to get rid of the $titleimage that is showing up on every page. Do I have to go through each template and remove references to it? Is there an easier way to keep that $titleimage from ever being displayed?

TIA - Lisa

Comment

The best way would be to remove the image and $fiveline template from each template.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thank you wluke for responding. I had already deleted the fivelinks template but the bbtitle.jpg was still showing up. In order to get past this problem I created a 1 pixel wide/high image (same color as my background) and named it bbtitle.jpg. Doing this made all the pages that called it appear properly and I didn't have to edit all of the templates that used it.

Again, thanks for your response.

Lisa

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X