Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting Columns From Thread List

Hi..

I want to modify my forum to delete the first two columns that appear in the thread list. I've managed to delete these columns from the thread list but can't figure out how to delete them from the nav bar. (At least, I think the thing is called the nav bar -- I'm interested in the bar that lists the contents of each column.)

How do I do this?

Here's a PNG file that shows what it looks like now.
    Attached Files

You want to delete the thread name and the thread starter?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Dea
      You want to delete the thread name and the thread starter?
      I want to delete the two columns that show up before the Thread column (the column that shows the name of the thread). These columns are already deleted in the table; I just need to delete them in the tittle bar that shows up at the head of the table.

These columns don't show up explicitly in the title bar because these columns have no text labeling their column. But they do take up space and affect the layout.

What is probably happening is that somewhere, the definition of the table is telling html that there are two more columns than I want. I want to delete these two columns. If these columns in the title bar were removed, the table would probably look fine. I don't know how to do that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X