• Show
Clear All

• Yo.
    replied
    You can do it by modifying cp.css.

Leave a comment:

• Robink
    replied
    You can increase the font sizes... It might require a slight bit of hacking, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• theblob
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Not easily. You could download the style file and edit this directly with a text editor. (It's not sdesgined for that however.) Then you can reupload the new style file.

P.S. I've never experienced any slowness when editing templates. I don't know why this would happen.
    The slowness I'm experiencing is due to the editing process. I'm finding the interface cumbersome to use. Some of this is because I'm not familiar with what templates do what, some of this is due to the tiny size of the text, and some of this is due to the interface itself, I think.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not easily. You could download the style file and edit this directly with a text editor. (It's not sdesgined for that however.) Then you can reupload the new style file.

P.S. I've never experienced any slowness when editing templates. I don't know why this would happen.

Leave a comment:

• theblob
    started a topic No-Control-Panel-Editing of Templates

No-Control-Panel-Editing of Templates

Is there a way to edit templates using something other than the control panel? Using the control panel is really slow. (I am really looking forward to seeing what ease-of-editing improvements vB3.0 offers!)