Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinuxCult new design

http://www.linuxcult.com/forum

What do you guys think ? C: and Myself did the layout and Everaldo did most of the icons

Cheers

Carlos
    Carlos Rego
    LinuxCult

I like it all expect for the fact that there is all that white space below the forums... you know what might be better... If you took the latest forum discussions part and made it fill the entire bottom section... along with showing the entire full name of the thread. that would remove alot of the boring white space

Comment

awesome, ravio strikes again.
      MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

nice and clean
        Dameon White, Lead Designer
        InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
        vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
        09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by snyx
          awesome, ravio strikes again.
          Yes, C: did an awesome job , but I must also give credit to everaldo, his icons and creative imput really made a difference
          Carlos Rego
          LinuxCult

Comment

Originally posted by d2alio
            nice and clean
            Thanks, I wanted somethign easy ont he eyes, this is a "geek" community, too much graphics woudl be a turnoff, but too little make it look "cheap"
            Carlos Rego
            LinuxCult

Comment

Originally posted by CRego3D
              Yes, C: did an awesome job , but I must also give credit to everaldo, his icons and creative imput really made a difference
              indeed, the icons really bring out the indavidual forums. its a great job

Comment

I'm not a fan of this simply because it looks too much like many other of C:'s designs

- miSt
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

im getting sorta annoyed with peoples comments like this. I mean that's the style people are purchasing, no way do anything look the same, maybe if they all were yaxay with color inverts, but they are not. why dont you show me what looks better, some examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Mist
                    I'm not a fan of this simply because it looks too much like many other of C:'s designs
                    Uh-Ohh... Now you've done it. Put on the kevlar...

Actually I like this one, despite the raver orange. It's simpler, not as cartoony as some of the others. Doesn't feel like you're scrolling forty-pounds-of-chrome.
                    Last edited by Arkham; Mon 5 May '03, 11:21am.

Comment

synx - i state my opinion. If you don't like it then that's unfortunate. Personally i just find that a lot of C:'s designs - most of them looking awesome are structured in the same way. But hey - if you have a formula that works - use it

Whats kevlar arkham ?

- miSt
                      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Whats kevlar arkham ?
                        Kevlar (TM, DuPont), has a variety of commerical, industrial, and military applications not the least of which is in the manufacturing of bullet-proof vests and tactical armour.

Oh, and goalie masks, eh.

Comment

agreed but still I would like to see what you think as new and exciting

Comment

some of the icons are kinda large, but it looks nice

Comment

- miSt
                              That would be impossible .. c: did the PSD layout, that was it (and I nice one I must add) witch I then changed in a way that the colors would reflect the old design (not done by c: ) . plus the icons and other graphical elements by myself everaldo, make unlike anything ravio ever have done.

dont' get stuck on the "orange" buttons ..

What about the penguins ? .. nobody comments on the darn penguins .. hehe
                              Last edited by CRego3D; Mon 5 May '03, 8:45pm.
                              Carlos Rego
                              LinuxCult

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X