Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board in vB Board of the Month - May.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also like to vote for ArtOrg

Comment

Wow forum-forum is racing ahead

I still haven't decided where to place my vote this month

- miSt
      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

My vote went to FFRepublic.com. They have some great features that no other sites have, along with a great design.

Comment

forum-forum.com... how many times can i site win?/ how do sites get nominated?

Comment

aw ok...thx

Comment

My vote goes to fourm-forum.com. Its a great resource for up and coming forum junkies and has a great active community, a great skin, and all around a good site. Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks for the votes and support everyone! I am very pleased, and proud to have done this well thus far.

It's not over yet and I realize that, so I wont say anymore.

I would just like to say weve been having some very serious problems the past 24 hours.

Our host moved us to a new server, because the old one was going crazy with server loads. The move went very...roughly, and we lost some posts due to outdated backups etc.

As if things couldnt get any worse, our datacentre NAC caught on fire in the same day! Luckily our server didnt melt, but we experienced serious outages, and with the combination of the quarky server move, we have just been going through hell!

Lucky I have a great team to back me up and help in times of need, I'd like to thank Richy, my other admin for fixing so many major and minor problems that have plagued us the last 24 hours. Without him, the forums would have definately lost some data, and most likely still be down! Mind you Richy managed to keep forum-forum up, repair and update the outdated database on our new server, and prevent the ensuing of total chaos.

Current Status as of GMT Standard time: 05/28/03 5:53AM SERVER DOWN.

Anyways, thanks again...and hope you all dont mind the quick update on our situation.

-Malcolm Lowry
                F-Network Owner
                Last edited by nocturnix; Wed 28 May '03, 8:48pm.
                Gaming Forums: Necrotalk.com | TorBoard.com NEW!

Comment

Although it's not over, Congratulations Forum-Forum for the win.
                  Founder of Gamertag Nation
                  Gamertag Nation lets you effortlessly keep a record of what you play and achieve on Xbox Live. Are you ready for a better gaming experience?

Comment

I would just like to say thanks to everyone who voted.

We went up against some very stiff competition this month, and I'm proud to say that even being the underdog we managed to come out on top!

For those who found a new home at Forum-Forum, I thank you also, and look forward to providing you with great new and exciting forum related tools and information!

Thanks again,

-Malcolm Lowry
                    F-Network Owner

Comment

Well done f2!!
                      Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

nocturnix, not to be rude, but you did go up against stiff competition... but you only won because people felt sorry for the little guys and thought you should win because yaxay and ffrepublic already won once... we all know that ffrepublic and yaxay should have really won but congratulations anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Xelation
                          nocturnix, not to be rude, but you did go up against stiff competition... but you only won because people felt sorry for the little guys and thought you should win because yaxay and ffrepublic already won once... we all know that ffrepublic and yaxay should have really won but congratulations anyways
                          Not to be rude, but...

that was extremely rude

Comment

Originally posted by nocturnix
                            Not to be rude, but...

that was extremely rude
                            I thought so too. I think someone is just a little hurt or jealous. Maybe his ego is getting in the way.
                            http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

my ego did not get in the way, I could really care less if yaxay won or not... I'm just stating the obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Xelation
                                nocturnix, not to be rude...
                                Whoaah... Foul. Way out of line.

And wrong.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X