X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew111888
    replied
    Originally posted by phill2003
    to do this you basicly need three images the left side the right side and the middle filler that expands when the window is resized (or contracts)

got the code somewhere i'll root it out and post back (unless someone beats me to it)
    I didn't understand that, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• phill2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew111888
    I made it so the buttons are centered under the banner. I want a banner that takes up the whole top of the forumbit, but ONLY stays with the top of the board. (doesn't shift, like if you drag the window or something, then the banner becomes bigger/smaller then the bit.)
    to do this you basicly need three images the left side the right side and the middle filler that expands when the window is resized (or contracts)

got the code somewhere i'll root it out and post back (unless someone beats me to it)

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    started a topic Banner/buttons

Banner/buttons

I made it so the buttons are centered under the banner. I want a banner that takes up the whole top of the forumbit, but ONLY stays with the top of the board. (doesn't shift, like if you drag the window or something, then the banner becomes bigger/smaller then the bit.)