No announcement yet.

WiredGamers.com Launches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't tearing work down, to him, it looks like all those other overgraphiced boards, and to others, this is how they hope vbulletin looks like when they install it for the first time, and i also have my oppinions, having a war about it, just sucks. Expect remarks and comments if you open a thread like this.

I think it sucks, the design is nice, especially for screenshots, but dude, it is a forum, you have to browse it, the graphics take a few seconds per page to load and build up the complete design and align things out, and what do i have to do? Yes, read all across the screen to find out it is just a 2 line message .. its a forum, you shouldn't have to wait 5 hours to read 1 word. That is what I think. If you don't like that, so be it. You make it how you want it, and I experience it how I surf it.

Comment

The anger!

Comment

I know I'm bringing up a slightly old thread....

But Mr. d2alio designs for Ravio... hence the reason why its slightly Corey-ish.

Client Name:Wired Gamers Launch Date:April 19th 2003 Location:http://www.wiredgamers.com Description:Completed design and creation of WiredGamers. Design by our new forum designer Dameon!

So yes, he did design it... but under Ravio.

*shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by rockergrrl

But Mr. d2alio designs for Ravio... hence the reason why its slightly Corey-ish.

Client Name:Wired Gamers Launch Date:April 19th 2003 Location:http://www.wiredgamers.com Description:Completed design and creation of WiredGamers. Design by our new forum designer Dameon!

So yes, he did design it... but under Ravio.

*shrug*
          exactly what rockergrrl said
          Dameon White, Lead Designer
          InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
          vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
          09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by rockergrrl

I think most of the regular forum readers know that from previous threads on "The Ravio Look". Whenever anyone posts a comment on The Look that is undrenched by drool, the usual suspects are immediately there to pounce on The Unbelievers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X