• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rake
    replied
    Originally posted by xiphoid
    I can't wait for the soap opera to start in May

A good list of urls, the competition is hard since yaxay & ffr already won once.

Now it is getting nice and full of entertainment!

REeeeeeaAdY tooooOoo RuuuMMmmmmBllleeee....

I will spend this whole week browsing those 5 sites to check them out and see where they stand now and make sure I vote for the one that I think deserves it most!
    Wow, you really take this stuff seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I can't wait for the soap opera to start in May

A good list of urls, the competition is hard since yaxay & ffr already won once.

Now it is getting nice and full of entertainment!

REeeeeeaAdY tooooOoo RuuuMMmmmmBllleeee....

I will spend this whole week browsing those 5 sites to check them out and see where they stand now and make sure I vote for the one that I think deserves it most!

Leave a comment:

• shovel
    replied
    Originally posted by afterlab
    Thanks to all of those who nominated FFR, however Yaxay will be a hard site to win against.

Good luck to all.
    Best of luck to our closest affiliate. Good job afterlab.

Leave a comment:

• alkahf
    replied
    Originally posted by s.molinari
    10. All seconded Nominations recieved within the 4 days will be thrown into a hat and 5 final nominees will be pulled. This selection will be 100% random!

If you have any more opinions/ ideas for other guidelines or opinions on these guidelines, please feel free to post them.
    Thank you S.molinari, I believe it is random but sorry I cannot believe it is a sovereign disinterestedly

Best Regars

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Ok let's leave the yaxay comments out of this thread now as they're being discussed privately

Congratulations to all those who entered and good luck for next month!

- miSt

Leave a comment:

• CRego3D
    replied
    Originally posted by Mist
    DPQ as much as I "used" to like yaxay it's just ridiculous now. No-one addresses my concerns in your feedback forum. There is so many bugs with the system. And by simply turning back to the v1 style it's like being on a 12yr olds first vb site. Broken images etc. I mean have you been in the gallery or tutorial db on the v1 style?

It's appalling for a site that is mean to pride itself on proffesionalism.

I'm sorry to see yaxay go this way but you need an admin who is going to get things done like Corey did

- miSt
    Hey, I was a good Admin

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    I appreciate that you are addressing my issues DPQ and if you wish i'll talk to you via PM ?

- miSt

Leave a comment:

• TheDPQ
    replied
    Should i be pming this to him? I just felt since he slammed us publically i might as well make the rebuttle public. I'll remove it if requested.
    I'm sorry to see yaxay go this way but you need an admin who is going to get things done like Corey did
    Hrm? As far as generaly cornerns in the comments forum, we are addressing them as best as can now since we actually have people who have admin powers to the board now. (FYI me and xelation are supermods now) We'd gotten 4 new mods alone in the past month and a half, and a major cleanup has happened on yaxay.
    ---------------
    FYI from checking the forum your concern was pop email/coding issues in yaxay v1. Yaxay v1 was merely kept around for the slow connection but was ALWAYS 'use at your own risk' for stuff added in v2.
    Some people were willing to take the risk. Some people were willing to take the hassles of it merely because it was alot faster to load.

It does suck, i'll give you that. It should have been fixed. However Carlos was never cornered about it since his primary focus was v2. It seemed, at the time, a better solution then only allowing v2 as the skin.

As it is, Carlos isn't the owner anymore. Yaxays been down off and on the past week because of the server move, once its compeletely moved the new admin will take over. I don't think we can blame any of the current and past coding issues on him *scratches head* he hasn't even gotten completely access to the board yet. I've traded emails with him and he seems more the willing to finish up yaxay lite.

If your concerns with v1 were never taken care of its because v1 was never meant to replace v2. Yaxay lite was suposed to be the skin for 56kers in v2.
    Last edited by TheDPQ; Fri 25 Apr '03, 10:45am.

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectPixel
    Is it just me, or are there lots of violations of this rule this month?

I see at least two sites in this thread that have their admins/mods come here to post seconds.
    All I know is that all of the people who seconded my site are not related to my site's staff team.

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectPixel

I see at least two sites in this thread that have their admins/mods come here to post seconds.

I second WiredGamers. Good job, guys.
    i noticed the same thing, but didn't say anything. Thanks DirectPixel

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    8. A nomination must be seconded by a non-biased person before it will be accepted as a nomination. That means the second must come from somebody who is not affiliated with the board being nominated. (I know this will be difficult to inforce but please comply.)

I second WiredGamers. Good job, guys.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    I'm very sorry to hear this Matt. I didn't not mean it any way to blame the mods as i know mods can't do anything but its such a shame to see the site go this way

- miSt

Leave a comment:

• Xelation
    replied
    Originally posted by Mist
    DPQ as much as I "used" to like yaxay it's just ridiculous now. No-one addresses my concerns in your feedback forum. There is so many bugs with the system. And by simply turning back to the v1 style it's like being on a 12yr olds first vb site. Broken images etc. I mean have you been in the gallery or tutorial db on the v1 style?

- miSt

it's not OUR fault that yaxay is that way.. its the new admin.. he bought yaxay and hasnt done jack sh|t for it.. he just sits there saying he owns it.. its anoyying and hes not doing anything to help us..he bought it so you could put ads on it.. just like a typical business man.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied

- miSt

Leave a comment:

• Corbu
    replied
    ! I just saw a forum in vbulletin-fr's board. Ressources vB Oh, how embarrassing! ! It's vB and not vB

Scott
    It's ok now...
    Thanks for nomination.

Good luck for all

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X