• Show
Clear All

• crowfield99
    replied
    Thank You, thank you, thank you! That is what I needed

Leave a comment:

• kilcher
    replied
    I don't think he has vB3, I think he was just telling us where on this board he wants his banners. Look here...

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=banner+header

Leave a comment:

• UHN_ED
    replied
    My comments are an attempt to help.

Posted by UHN_ED - Yesterday at 04:29 PMYou have to re-do the code to accomidate how you already have it set up.
    There is no clear place to put it inside of the header template since everyone has a different one. Therefore you have to make the code to accomidate how you want it to look and how it is already set up.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    I'm not sure what UHN_ED's comments are supposed to accomplish here.

Have you opened up the header template and looked at it? In vB2, it is a piece of cake to add banners. Realize that you are one of the few that has vB3, so we are "flying blind" in trying to give you advice.

Leave a comment:

• crowfield99
    replied
    ???? Think I best leave the banners out the question...

Leave a comment:

• UHN_ED
    replied
    It is included in vb2

Leave a comment:

• crowfield99
    replied
    Oh dear, well since I dont have a clue thats the banner out the window! Maybe this could be included in VB3?

Leave a comment:

• UHN_ED
    replied
    You have to re-do the code to accomidate how you already have it set up.

Leave a comment:

• crowfield99
    replied
    Thank you for that. Please can you tell me where I now need to put the code?

Many thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    Look in your 'header' template.

Leave a comment:

• crowfield99
    started a topic Where do I put my banners!

Where do I put my banners!

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me this answer I have tried to do a search but not found the answer.

I would like to put a banner at the top of my forums where it says "VBulletin 3.0.0 Beta 2."

Please could you tell me what Template I need to edit or Style and where I should put the code.

Many thanks,
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X