Moving copyright & contact us text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving copyright & contact us text

how do i move the copyright text and that < Contact Us - MySite > text?
    i want to move it so its in the the main table under the 3 icons New Posts, No New Posts, A Closed Forum )

The reason i want to do this is because i want to set the background as a repeating image and when i do the text is almost unreadable

thx for anyhelp

Simple really,

In the templates section of the control panel, find the template labelled "footer". The details are in there.

Make sure you understand the rules where the copyright details are concerned. But then it sounds too me like your trying too comply too them.

Comment

Well he is only talking about moving the links, but you can stick the actualy copyright pretty much anywhere as long as it is visible and intact.

Comment

Note: As per the license agreement the vB/Jelsoft copyright must be in the footer template.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yeah, I knew that, just forgot to say it.

Comment

y must the copyright be in the footer template?? i agrre it sohuld be easy to find and readable, but y only in the footer?
            Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

Hmmm is this in the footer?
              http://forums.knowledge-emporium.com/index.php
              David :)

Comment

No, it needs to be at the very bottom.

Comment

Well anyways that is not my website, just one I visit! My website is here www.crowfield99.co.uk | www.crowfield99.34sp.com/forum/
                  David :)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                    Note: As per the license agreement the vB/Jelsoft copyright must be in the footer template.
                    Just to specify from a staff member, is this allowed to be anywhere within the footer (ie. below the "All times are GMT...." line) or must it be at the very bottom of the footer.

Also, am I allowed to change the line break in the middle of the copyright to a nbsp? Or would this require a branding fee?

Comment

As long as the required info is readily visible, yes.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X