No announcement yet.

where can i find free styles/themes ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i find free styles/themes ??

Hello,

Just a couple of days back, i got a new vB owned license.

I want free styles/themes, where can i find a list and also preview them ??

Thanks for ur time.
    HostBubble : Web Hosting and Domain Names Marketplace ! Now open to post your Offers and Requests !

One post below yours

http://www.podesign.co.uk/ (free)

Others: vBulletinStyles.com & vBSkins.com (both paid)

Comment

i checked them out, but i didn't like anyone there.

issue is, i'd like a very simplistic style/theme, i am sure there are lots here lying around.

example of what i am looking for :
      http://forums.meemsites.com/

something similiar to that is what i am looking for. But i want a different header, which is more simplistic.
      HostBubble : Web Hosting and Domain Names Marketplace ! Now open to post your Offers and Requests !

Comment

Most people feel the more graphics, the nicer, or they just have a more graphical preference.

I suppose you could always remove what you don't want, or make a request. The first site may take requests if asked nicley.

Comment

I will be using the vB i bought for a pure business purpose and i'd like to project some simplicity and i don't want any guady and flashy stuff.

Okay, don't i get any free styles/themes similiar to the ones i am looking for on vbulletin.org or jelsoft themselves ??

Thanks

Comment

thanks man
            Good Man

Comment

well, if its simplicity that you like, (i`m owner of PoDesign btw) then you`re in luck. The next style i am working on (Trendil One) will be quit simplisitic, pretty much for dial up users (low bandwidth...etc.)

Comment

Interesting CannonFinder.

what stage of development is it currenlty in ?? can we know ??when do u plan to release it to the public ??

Also, any resemblance to the forum here http://forums.meemsites.com . I am looking at something similiar with sober colours ( nothing flashy and gaudy ).I suggest to even keep the button set also to be simplistic/soft types !

Comment

Should be done by friday night, and to be released early saturday.

Comment

Hope to see it sooon !

Thanks

Comment

CannonFinder.....any progres ??

Thanks

Comment

a demo of it has been posted over at the site.

Comment

theres a few styles over @ vbpanel, some a quite simple
                          Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

CannonFinder, I'd like to view a screen shot of the same.

I suppose the style which u released is Esim Trim ??

Pls show us a screenshot.

Thanks

Comment

i sometimes wonder about people...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X