Private Messages "open & close"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages "open & close"

I'd like to add new "on / off " graphics for my PM's. But I can't seem to get them to work. Would someone be able to point me in the right direct of what I did wrong ?

Thank you in advance.
    Teea

Sorry, I meant to post this in templates

Comment

What problem are you having? Uploading and overwriting the gifs should work.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I thought it would be a simple task too, being I'm getting better at changing layouts and gifs in other areas.

In another post, I found how to make a new folder "privmsg" putting this in my forums.

which would turn out
        www.welovefreestuff.com/public_html/forums/privmsg
        right ?

then the instructions said to upload the gifs to the privmsg folder. This is the point where I got the box with the red x in it. I've searched all over looking for the place in my Admin Panel, as to where I would enter the name of my gif ... but I see a few places in which I could do that. Before messing around with it, I thought I'd ask.

I hope this explains a little more.

Comment

There is no 'privmsg' folder in vB. I suggest you ask for clarification in the thread with these instructions.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

When reading the instructions, it said to (add) a folder called 'privmsg' I did that. Everyone else in the thread, was able to get it to work lol but me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X