Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominate your favorite Board for vBBotM - February.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my vote

vbulletin.org
    www.portalpirata.com
    Atencion Solo AdultosĦĦĦĦĦĦ
    www.portalpiratax.net

Comment

Originally posted by d2alio
      but you see that's my point. It's not as though something like that would happen entirely all too often (or like you said, "ever again" ) for that matter. That's why I think it's only fair that when a board is nominated by nearly everyone in the thread that it just automatically be placed in the poll...
      There's no reason it should be excluded. Hell, I like the site (probably will even more after I install vB ), but in relation to this contest it's not as much of a clear-cut winner as you're worried about.

E.G. I think antsgomarching is a superior "community", therefore, would probably get my vote. If I was voting purely on the basis of the quality of community, there'd be no other competition. Might as well exclude them from the running too.

It all comes down to what you want to base your vote on.

Carrying your reasoning further, SitePoint should never have been allowed into the competition. What a joke that would've been.

Hey, we could always change the name to "Almost vBulletin of the Month"...

Comment

I appreciate the kind words
        Matthew Yette
        [email protected]
        antsmarching.org - People in every direction

Comment

Originally posted by yetdog111
          I appreciate the kind words
          You realise, of course, that I was being completely hypothetical.

Community means nothing to me -- I'm voting for the forum that has the most orange on it.

Comment

I would like to nominate my forum, www.devay.com/devay
            Devay Graphic Design Forums

Comment

See, the nomination is over... try again next month.
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X