How Do I Changing Buttons & Drop Down Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Changing Buttons & Drop Down Menu

How do I change the button colors? Do I have to upload new buttons? Is there a place I can download the default buttons in different colors?

My drop down menus are filled in all black, is there any way I can fix this? if it doesn't make any sense, check out www.stepintothelight.net/forums

Also, how do I link the logo I added in the header to a site?

Thanks
    Matt

You would have to create new buttons then upload them to your site. There is a Graphics Developer Kit in the Members Area for this purpose:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      You would have to create new buttons then upload them to your site. There is a Graphics Developer Kit in the Members Area for this purpose:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php
      thanks, I already figured it all out

I do have one more question though, how do I link my logo at the top of the site to a web page? I know what code to use, but where do I need to go to do it

Comment

Change the {titleimage} Replacement variable to the image you want to use for your logo.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Change the {titleimage} Replacement variable to the image you want to use for your logo.
          ok, maybe i didn't word that right.....how do I make it so that when I click on my logo it goes to a desired site?

-Matt

Comment

Change the link to the title image in the header template.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

thanks! glendale,huh? Im out in chandler

Comment

Really? My son is in Tempe and my brother's in Ahwatukee. I was thinking of one day seeing if we could get all the AZ vBer's together for a meeting some time.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Really? My son is in Tempe and my brother's in Ahwatukee. I was thinking of one day seeing if we could get all the AZ vBer's together for a meeting some time.
                  I'd be up for that

You guys would most likely want to do it somewhere in PHX I assume?
                  Webmaster / Administrator
                  www.MegaGames.com
                  www.MGForums.com

Comment

I'm come if you pay for the air fare.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
                      I'm come if you pay for the air fare.
                      How about we take a road trip, and pick you up?
                      www.MegaGames.com
                      www.MGForums.com

Comment

is there a way I can add that quick reply thing to Version 2.2.9?

-Matt

Comment

There is a hack for this over at vbulletin.org. Please go there for any questions and help regarding hacks.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

There is a hack for this over at vbulletin.org. Please go there for any questions and help regarding hacks.
                            wow, there are too many sites and boards for this thing, im getting cofunsed

Comment

Originally posted by urth
                              wow, there are too many sites and boards for this thing, im getting cofunsed
                              Just two actually, this one and vbulletin.org. He directed you to www.vbulletin.org, because topics/discussions involving hacking are meant to be on that forum.
                              www.MegaGames.com
                              www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X