It is a script from www.schlabo.com
    Me: Gryphon | My vBulletin Hacks
    Sites: Allied Tribal Forces | The Hounds of Zeus | PlanetSide-Universe

Comment

Added and to the zips.

Comment

Ok... This is a little different but I need a button to replace "New Reply" in some of my upcoming forums.

It needs to have an E-Mail or similar icon and the word Contact on it. I am not that good with graphics though so was wondering if someone could help out...

Here is one of the buttons I am using so you know the colors.

Last edited by Wayne Luke; Sun 25th Feb '01, 8:50pm.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

How is this?

Comment

Thanks. That will work great.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Where is that zip? Can't see it.
              'beta tester'

Comment

orange?

can you make some kool orange ones and also some light blue with this color #759CEE it is a light blue color! if you could do this i would be GREATLY appreciated! btw, what program do you use to do these graphics? psp? ps? thanks alot man!!

Tic Tac

Comment

good job. they look awsome
                  - MrLister

Comment

Hi Blackjack,

What graphic software did you use to make those icons/buttons, fireworks or photoshop?

May I have the raw version of those icons before they are converted into gifs? I need to translate the words inside the icons into my own country's language.
                    Or how do I convert those gifs back into editable graphics?

Thanks for the help, great icons!

Comment

bmurray made the graphics, but I just open them in Paint Shop Pro and change the colors. Just paint over the words and add in your words in your language.

When I have a little free time Tic Tac, I'll work on those colors.

Comment

You can edit them directly in .GIF format, no need to convert. I used Photoshop, but there are shareware programs that will work as well if you do not have access to Photoshop.

If you want to change the color scheme, find out how to switch pallette colors in the software you are using, and you can switch between any colors you want very quickly.

As Blackjack said, to change the text, just paint over the existing white lettering and put your own in. There is a shadowing effect on the letters, so you may want to zoom in and take a look at how it was done before painting over the old text. When I made them, I just put the letters in, then zoomed to roughly 700% and added the shadowing by hand, and it went pretty quickly.

Comment

When I did that shadowing for the letters, I just added the word (for example) "reply" in the dark color, then in white "reply" just a pixel up and over on top of it.

Comment

The download links don't work. Don't have permission.

::Forbidden

::You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/schlabo/dl.pl on this server.

I need profile, Quote, mail, www, search, and edit/delete pictures that match a black background.
                            Public Domain Content
                            Amazon/Webmaster Services

Comment

I've been creating some new icons in this style for my upcoming site, but have one question. For the little icons to the left of the text, do you draw them or is there a site with a collection that I should know about?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
                                I've been creating some new icons in this style for my upcoming site, but have one question. For the little icons to the left of the text, do you draw them or is there a site with a collection that I should know about?
                                James, visit www.dingbatpages.com and have a look at some of the font collections there. I'm sure you'll find a font that produces those little graphics that would suit your design.

Comment