This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xiphoid
    Yes, it looks nice, but that is it. It looks nice, it doesn't work nice for me.
    there are more images then actual text, you have to scroll to read 10 lines.
    Once I set the font size smaller. 2 Hours later my Users started making up polls demanding back the old font size... :roll:

Comment

only shows how much of a dumbass this guy is to actually say that I don't own the copyright to something that i created? Wow, you're an idiot sir. And by far one of the dumbest.

It'd be one thing if you recreated the image from scratch. Then you'd just be a cloner. But ot have completely gone to my site, copy/pasted and then edited slightly? I'm sorry but that's stealing and altering to conceal the evidence.
      Dameon White, Lead Designer
      InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
      vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
      09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by d2alio
        only shows how much of a dumbass this guy is to actually say that I don't own the copyright to something that i created? Wow, you're an idiot sir. And by far one of the dumbest.

It'd be one thing if you recreated the image from scratch. Then you'd just be a cloner. But ot have completely gone to my site, copy/pasted and then edited slightly? I'm sorry but that's stealing and altering to conceal the evidence.
        Flaming isn't cool either.
        Email him with an email to either pay for the work you made or take it down, if he doesn't reply, contact his host. If that isn't working, contact your lawyer. Just shouting in the dark doesn't get you anywhere.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X