Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The good news is that in vB3 you can turn this column off in the Admin CP.

Leave a comment:

• XFLBret
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    This has been asked and answered many times . Do a search for "remove moderator column".
    ok, thanks. it took me a while to wade through the horrendous sea of other mod-related questions, but i found it eventually.

wow...it was quite a bit of work getting that done. i have no idea so many templates needed to be edited just to eliminate one little column...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This has been asked and answered many times . Do a search for "remove moderator column".

Leave a comment:

• XFLBret
    started a topic Template question

Template question

www.pcfootball.net/forums is where you can find the index page I'm about to ask for help with...

I want to completely eliminate the moderator column from the forum home page. i thought I got it all out of the forumhome template, but as you can see, there is still a bit of a column to the right of the "last post" column.

how to I get that gap out of there, and make my forum home page completely forget that there ever was a moderator column there?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X