Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugh...Getting annoyed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ugh...Getting annoyed

    In referrence to this post: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=33455

    I put everything in there exactly as it's supposed to be and it's not working. Yes, I took out the spaces and yes, I renamed the image to what it's supposed to be. I either get a solid color such as the #DFDFDF color, or a funky color such as dark red. What do I do??

    Edit: My test forums: http://www.bbadmins.com/test/

  • #2
    If you are refering to the gradiant picture in your category it looks like its working =)
    But the problem seams to be its to small height wise. Either make it taller"height" or remove the description of the category =)
    Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah, thanks to your forum descriptions the gradient isn't long enough to cover the entire cell, obviously.
      - Insert viable disclaimer here -

      ArtBeast!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Menno
        yeah, thanks to your forum descriptions the gradient isn't long enough to cover the entire cell, obviously.
        Care to explain further?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Radon3k
          Care to explain further?
          He's refering to the height -- do a gradient that's larger.

          For gradients, I usually make the gradient at least 50-75 pixels in height. And if it do a static gradient, I usually make it 1280/50-75 - ish.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rockergrrl
            He's refering to the height -- do a gradient that's larger.

            For gradients, I usually make the gradient at least 50-75 pixels in height. And if it do a static gradient, I usually make it 1280/50-75 - ish.
            Not sure what the 1280 part is, but I'll make the gradient larger. Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Radon3k
              Not sure what the 1280 part is, but I'll make the gradient larger. Thanks!
              1280 pixels-- aka how wide it is... that is if I want a static graphic in the category.

              But if I do a static table for vB -- I usually go around 758 pixels or so, that way its the same as the table wide (not gradients - but graphic).

              Comment


              • #8
                I fail to see the use for a static image though. A gradient (and most other patterns) are much better to be done in a background/repeated fashion. Saves bandwidth too.
                - Insert viable disclaimer here -

                ArtBeast!

                Comment

                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X