Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fury
    replied
    filburt: I don't think I could ever live with myself if I made it a bright background, sorry As long as I've been there it's always been a dark background site. But what leads you to believe it's the style making it look like there's not much on the site? Isn't the lack of a real reviews system enough?

Originally posted by Menno
    plus, it looks crouded. Mostly because your forum descriptions are too long.
    Hmm, it looks a bit more crowded now that I stuffed the descriptions in the acronym tag along with the moderators. What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Menno
    replied
    plus, it looks crouded. Mostly because your forum descriptions are too long.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    No offense but you probably should consider something other than yet another white-on-black. Not only is it hard to read but it gives the illusion that there's not much on your site.

Leave a comment:

• nemesis01
    replied
    Constructive criticism:

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Leave a comment:

• fury
    started a topic Made some changes to my board

Made some changes to my board

http://www.xibase.com/forum/index.php

I'd like to get some feedback. I like the current color scheme, but it's kind of hard to make a good-looking logo for. I used to have a 3dish logo up but with the new category/table header graphics it didn't look all that good. So I tried "xibase" with a red outline and sunburst effect, but it blended in too much with the fading background in the top left corner... So now I've got it with a dullish-yellow outline similar to the link color.

But the fact remains I suck at making logos

Can anyone gimme some suggestions or comments, on the logo or the rest of the header? Or for that matter, the entire design... Constructive criticism is preferrable