Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

templates... un things jumping down the page...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• templates... un things jumping down the page...

I've just added my own template around vBulletin and its the first time i've done it using my own left hand nav bar. Anyways, the front page worked fine, then I viewed a thread and half the page was slapped under my left nav. I found the showhead template has an extra </td> </tr> </table> which closes off my table!?!?! oh and with a nice little comment
    Code:
    <!-- End content area table (CREATED IN HEADER!!) -->
    Now fine got rid of that but now I find other templates with the same problem. Anyway to get around this without having to trawl through all the templates
    There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions.

[email protected]/2003: 18,800+ users; 1,450,000+ posts; 55,000+ threads

problem with header on template

I have the same problem. How do I go in and find where to manually remove the closing off of MY own table that is created in my custom header and footer? This is driving me crazy.

Originally posted by gabbs
    I've just added my own template around vBulletin and its the first time i've done it using my own left hand nav bar. Anyways, the front page worked fine, then I viewed a thread and half the page was slapped under my left nav. I found the showhead template has an extra </td> </tr> </table> which closes off my table!?!?! oh and with a nice little comment
    Code:
    <!-- End content area table (CREATED IN HEADER!!) -->
    Now fine got rid of that but now I find other templates with the same problem. Anyway to get around this without having to trawl through all the templates

Comment

Working...
    X