delete moderator table and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete moderator table and...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a thing or two.
    Firstly, I want to get rid of the moderator table that you can see on http://www.radiomute.com/f111 . I`m getting rid of the content in it but can`t find where to change the table.

Secondly, does anyone know how I get rid of underlines on all the links? I think that would make it more attractive.

Thanks,
    Haakon

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/searc...der=descending

As far as removing the line under links, you should really leave that up to your visitor, which can be turned off in your browser.

Some people with vision disabilities use the lines under links to distinguish them from normal text. You should try to make your website as accessible to as many people as possible and not cut certain people out from being able to browse it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul J
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/searc...der=descending

As far as removing the line under links, you should really leave that up to your visitor, which can be turned off in your browser.

Some people with vision disabilities use the lines under links to distinguish them from normal text. You should try to make your website as accessible to as many people as possible and not cut certain people out from being able to browse it.
      Yes, tell other people how to run their websites.

Comment

Ever heard of standards baragoon?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul J
          Ever heard of standards baragoon?
          Standards are one thing, the ability to modify your own page is a completely different thing. HTML is a standard. The look and feel of your website is not. Some webpages look a lot better without underlines. In fact, half of the links on the main vBulletin forum page are not underlined.

Comment

ahem

<a href=

That's HTML.

Comment

Huh? That makes no sense. Do you even take the time to read people's posts anymore? I shall reciprocate.

Comment

You said, "HTML is a standard, the look and feel of your site isn't".

It takes HTML to make links, and the HTML used to make those links needs to adhere to some kind of standard.

There's a reason it's a client option to remove the line under links.

Welcome to the WWW baragoon.

Comment

Please take this argument to private messaging or email. Thanks.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                    Please take this argument to private messaging or email. Thanks.

We're discussing what the original poster was asking about.

We're not arguing about who's better looking, for that there would be no contest.

Comment

Well, I have seen some boards without the underlines.
                      Does someone know how to do it?

(maybe I should look for those boards again)

Comment

You should be able to set that in the style sheet

a { text-decoration: none }
                        Chris Kiltz
                        Webmaster
                        Business Owners Idea Cafe
                        Maintaining a Fun Approach to Serious Business (R) :)
                        http://www.businessownersideacafe.com

Comment

That`s right chrisk, I didn`t have that code.
                          Thanks(!), it also looks much better now

Now, someone know abot how to remove the moderator table, like I have a problem with here www.radiomute.com/f111 .

Comment

Working...
                          X