No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board for vBBotM - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corey's fixed it Works 100% in NS 7, Mozilla, IE, and Opera.

Comment

Hey man, sorry to see you had DB problems. I got my whole forum erased once, it was horrible. Good luck with getting all your members back.

And yea, I was just about to post that it works great in all browsers now.

Comment

Thanks It was just bad luck I guess Oh well, at least it got rid of the SPAM. It's taught me one thing though, always backup your DB. Hopefully some new people will start registering now. I guess it is annoying when it's taken awhile to get members and posts, and then it's just gone like that, bit I prefer quality of the posts to quantity. Most of the posts weren't anything special so it was probably for the best. Anyway thanks, you've cheered me up

Comment

Originally posted by Arkham
          Sure, if the contest was renamed to "vB Mouth-Breathers Of The Month"...
          And what is your point?

BTW,

1) Mouth breathing is abnormal.

2) Mouth breathing can affect the entire system.

3) Mouth breathing can particularly affect the facial muscles and bones of a growing child.

4) Mouth breathing can cause facial deformities that are often too severe for orthodontics to correct. These individuals may require jaw surgery later in life.

Comment

games-guru, nice header & footer and gfx-textures, but i miss a the good hacks.

2 & 3 sorry, didn't really like these forums

rpg-shock great board, nice look, though a little bit small, but got my vote

f1-forums, good clean design, nicely modified forumhome, imo you're 2nd

Comment

The hacks will be re-added soon. I had to drop my database and start off again. They can easily be re-added though.

Comment

games-guru.com and rpgshock both have 17 votes! .. this is gonna be a great voting again !!

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
                  games-guru.com and rpgshock both have 17 votes! .. this is gonna be a great voting again !!
                  Hasn't really been "great voting" for a long time. Just my opinion of course. I personally take all these votes with a grain of salt and 2 bottles of vodka.
                  -
                  Visit the Web Scripts Directory @ http://www.scriptz.com
                  -
                  PHP, CGI, Perl, ASP, JavaScript, CFML, Python and more!

-

Comment

Originally posted by SkuZZy
                    Hasn't really been "great voting" for a long time. Just my opinion of course. I personally take all these votes with a grain of salt and 2 bottles of vodka.
                    ...and then the 17 votes turn into 34.

Comment

Comment

My vote goes to planetplastica.com, very light and clear design though being somewhat different (unique) - definately deserves more than 7 votes
                        http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
                        German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas P
                          My vote goes to planetplastica.com, very light and clear design though being somewhat different (unique) - definately deserves more than 7 votes

Thanks a lot man, we really appreciate it! I really like you board, too, especially the logo.

Comment

By the way, unless planetplastica.com purchased the 'brand-free' license they need to restore the original vBulletin/Jelsoft copyright info to the footer template. At a minimum the copyright must read:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It has never been changed. Here is the copyright that has always been there: