Vote for your favorite board for vBBotM - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Millward
    Thanks for posting those screen shots Zach, and once again I'm sorry for what I said before. I wasn't expecting it to work with Netscape, but it's nice to see that it just about works in Opera.
    No prob.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkham
      I look at everything from structure/layout, identity, creativity activity, quality posts (Go eScrew Go!), etc... If a board doesn't stand out on its own, at least in one aspect, what's the point?
      I agree, if you consider the quality of posts eScrew would win every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Strike
        I agree, if you consider the quality of posts eScrew would win every time.
        Sure, if the contest was renamed to "vB Mouth-Breathers Of The Month"...

Comment

what the heck are those two browsers you just named Paul, if those are browsers anyway ( )? haha and if they are, WHO THE HELL CARES...they are some millionth-party browsers... this thread has senselessly turned to "lets bash who's beating my board in the contest"... can we get back on topic?
          Dameon White, Lead Designer
          InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
          vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
          09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Hehe, my brother says he might be able to get the header and footer to display correctly in Netscape and IE if that will make it convenient for some people.

Ok, I just wanted to get something cleared up. Can you or can't you vote for your own site in the contest? I'm still a little confused over the rules.

Comment

You can vote for your own site in the polls.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Galeon and Konqueror are two other browsers for Linux.

Comment

Well...

Games-Guru is very nice black skin but I prefer RPGShock. Good Work All Of You!

Comment

ah Linux browsers...thanks fury
                      Dameon White, Lead Designer
                      InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
                      vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
                      09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Yeah, everyone's boards are great Hey, could someone test Games-Guru in Netscape again? My brother's re-done the header code and it should work with Netscape too now. It still works fine in IE so don't worry. Thanks

The templates got messed up a bit due to a timeout But I've managed to fix them I've also fixed the shouwgroups template which never displayed properly before.
                        Last edited by Millward; Fri 8 Nov '02, 5:15am.

Comment

Originally posted by Millward
                          Yeah, everyone's boards are great Hey, could someone test Games-Guru in Netscape again? My brother's re-done the header code and it should work with Netscape too now. It still works fine in IE so don't worry. Thanks
                          NS 4.7 & 4.8 both seem to work.

But the header's still broken in NS 7.0.

Comment

Hmm thanks for posting that Typical, well at least it's working on some versions of NS

Comment

Millward> Hit me up on yaxay, Ill take care of the NS 7/Opera problems.

Comment

Thanks! I'll PM you there now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X