No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board for vBBotM - November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is against the rules? Voting for your own site?

Comment

Don't get sucked in with their bait zach, just ignore them.

Comment

Oh, sorry, I thought admins weren't allowed to vote for their own site. Sorry Zach

Comment

Originally posted by Paul J
          Don't get sucked in with their bait zach, just ignore them.
          I wasn't baiting, I was merely asking whether that was against the rules as I wasn't sure if you were alowed to do that

Comment

That site rpgshock.com was alreday nominated im September, owner was Codename49??? no?

I thought you were not allowed to nominate again?

Comment

No, cgshock.com was nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryG2
                Weird how Racing-Forums got 7 votes before three replies were added to this thread. Oh well, I don't mean to complain.
                Then don't. I never used to post when I voted, and I wouldn't assume that everyone voting posts about it.

There are better conspiracies to subscribe to...

Comment

Originally posted by DzaLi01
                  fury you sort of contradicted yourself in your breakdown. Above you say how games-guru only has a flashy front and the rest is vb default and then below you say how racing-forums is more default but it's ok... wha? You see what I mean?
                  And you wonder how all these arguments get started? It's commentaries on commentaries that give these things momentum.

Let people have their own opinions. He's right -- the decidedly un-graphics-heavy Racing Forums is unique in comparison to most of the others.

Don't instigate.

Comment

Originally posted by baragon0
                    Someone has more than one account.
                    What's with all the accusations this thread? PM Molinari if you think someone's stuffing ballots.

Wow, 3 in a row.. What a great start to November's BotM.

Comment

GamersGuru gets my vote for its malevolent design.

Comment

Originally posted by DzaLi01
                        you say how racing-forums is more default
                        i do? point me out where i said that please

all the boards except r-f are dead anyway, so if i was going by forum activity, r-f would still get my vote

Comment

Originally posted by Arkham
                          What's with all the accusations this thread? PM Molinari if you think someone's stuffing ballots.

Wow, 3 in a row.. What a great start to November's BotM.
                          Who did I accuse?

Comment

Originally posted by baragon0
                            Who did I accuse?
                            I don't know, who? Sorry, that wasn't the point. It's not you specifically, it's just that I thought this crap as dealt with over the last couple months' fiascos. The implication of your post was that someone's using more than one account to add votes. Best dealt with in PM, eh?

Let the voting continue.. The comments are good this month, or at least interesting.
                            Last edited by Arkham; Mon 4th Nov '02, 11:24am.

Comment

rpgshock is shockingly slow! guess you guys can tolerate that though, as long as it's pretty, you'll be there to kiss ass and roll out the farkin' red carpet

Page generated in 36.62437296 seconds (3.05% PHP - 96.95% MySQL) with 17 queries.

Comment

Originally posted by fury
                                all the boards except r-f are dead anyway, so if i was going by forum activity, r-f would still get my vote
                                Good to see that some votes are based on more than just graphic presentation. While I wouldn't codify that as a requirement--let people pick whichever they want--it does give more meaning to the award. I look at everything from structure/layout, identity, creativity activity, quality posts (Go eScrew Go!), etc... If a board doesn't stand out on its own, at least in one aspect, what's the point?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X