Do 'free' skins for vBulletin exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do 'free' skins for vBulletin exist?

I found via google a few sites out there that offer skins at a cost. This is awesome for someone like me. Before I go that route, is it possible to find skins for free?

And of course... where?

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

Re: Do 'free' skins for vBulletin exist?

Originally posted by DanIAm
    I found via google a few sites out there that offer skins at a cost. This is awesome for someone like me. Before I go that route, is it possible to find skins for free?

And of course... where?

Thanks in advance,
    Dan
    Try the fourms here for some neat skins such as the tech one. Plus you can make a skin yourself.

Comment

I tried to install the tech skin and it told me that it was made for 2.2.5 and that I was running 2.2.7. Will this still work? Are there any modifications that I need to make?

Comment

When uploading a style from your HD, there is an option to use even if it is for a different version of vbulletin, pick yes. I do it all that time.

Comment

try http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/do...=category&id=1

but you need to be a member of vbulletintemplates.com

the styles arent great, but they're a start

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

the site stinks. it asks for EVERYTHING before they even let you login. it doesn't like my hotmail email, and then it wants my website URL, jeesH! i just wanted to see what's available.

Comment

Originally posted by clio
                the site stinks. it asks for EVERYTHING before they even let you login. it doesn't like my hotmail email, and then it wants my website URL, jeesH! i just wanted to see what's available.
                hmm they want to make sure your a Valid Vbulletin Owner

But anyway I can offer you free email at my domain name

pm me !

Comment

Well technically i'm not a 'customer'. My employers are, I just do the technical stuff.

I'm just annoyed because I hate giving out emails because I get a ridiculous amount of spam. I have several emails but I have a hotmail account just to use for junk stuff. I think you should have to be a member to download the styles, but not to view it. I'm sure you're turning away a lot of people by not even letting them view it.

Comment

Originally posted by clio
                    Well technically i'm not a 'customer'. My employers are, I just do the technical stuff.

I'm just annoyed because I hate giving out emails because I get a ridiculous amount of spam. I have several emails but I have a hotmail account just to use for junk stuff. I think you should have to be a member to download the styles, but not to view it. I'm sure you're turning away a lot of people by not even letting them view it.
                    nope , people don't care !

Comment

Whatever, no one asked you.

Comment

Many people do not seem to have a problem with the system that is being used at vBulletinTemplates.com, you can ask the current members, most of the time, unless something important comes up, you will not receive 1 e-mail directly from us (if you have subscribed to threads, it may be a different story).

As for the styles, we can only provide what is given to us, if a screenshot is not provided then we cannot provide one either as, personally, I don't have the time to upload the styles and demo them off myself.

They are free for a reason, as is the forum in general, if you do not like the way things are run, no one is forcing you to visit. Hotmail, Yahoo, ICQ, AOL, and other e-mails all generate a huge load of spam; hence the reason everyone of those e-mails are banned from registration.

Again, sorry if you are not liking the way things are run but I personally don't have a problem with the way things are run, nor do a good deal of others; so things shall remain the same as they currently are.

- SaintDog

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X