Clear All

• Yuber
    replied
    Thankyou Bonnie.

Leave a comment:

• bonnmac
    replied
    Updated Zip

Here is an updated zip file. It includes a style file that you can use if you have vbPortal(halloween_vbp.style) installed and a style file you can use if you only have vbb installed (halloween_vbb.style.

http://www.time4tradin.com/bonnmac/halloween2.zip
    Last edited by bonnmac; Fri 18th Oct '02, 8:18pm.

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    It looks pretty cool actually

Thanks for sharing

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry about that. Try the email again.

Leave a comment:

• K_2
    replied
    Ahh Yes I understand.. I clicked on your profile to send you an email, but it doesnt allow that either.. DO you have an @vbulletin addy??

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Email me instead. I had to turn off PMs because I was being bombarded with requests for private support.

Leave a comment:

• K_2
    replied
    OK

I have done it, I think.. hehe Still trying to get the new smilies and some other 'little' things straightened out, but so far so good.. Steve, i will PM you the site so you can take a look.. Its pretty wild hehe

Thanks for the help

Hrmmm cant PM you.. I dont want to post the name here
    Last edited by K_2; Thu 17th Oct '02, 2:06pm.

Leave a comment:

• K_2
    replied
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... In English please hehehe.. Really sorry for my ignorance.. I 'Think' I know where to set the image path.. I have a few styles set now, but I didnt set them up, a friend did and he is on vacation so I am solo for this one.. lemme try and finger this out hehe

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to reset the image path to match whatever works on your site. If you are getting broken images you might want to make sure they were uploaded in ASCII and are chmod'd to 644.

Leave a comment:

• K_2
    replied
    Awesome Thank You! I have applied the new style but cannot seem to get the images to work.. Remember I am new at this and trying to get the hang of it! I have uploaded the images to the 'images' folder, is that correct? Or should I make a new folder and unload them their? Thanks for all your help!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Here's the vB-only Halloween style set I posted last year. It still works with 2.2.8:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ight=halloween

Leave a comment:

• bonnmac
    replied
    I'm sorry.... vbPortal is a hack for vbb I suppose I should have released this for vbb alone. I'm in the process of fixing it so that it can be easier installed on just vbb (for those users without vbPortal installed) I should have it posted in this post shortly...

Leave a comment:

• K_2
    replied
    OK....

I am fairly new to this, and really have no clue what VB Portal does. I would really like to have this style set for my users. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    vBPortal would be found at http://phpportals.com/

Leave a comment:

• Yuber
    replied
    I have vbulletin. What is vbportal?

Leave a comment: