how do you change defalt style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you change defalt style

i have many styles i just made a new one and i like it beter then our curent defalt style i wuld like to change it [the new style] to the defalt and mke the old one just anuter style how can i do this i can not figure it out
    soon

To make the new style show up as the default, simply modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thank you
      soon

Comment

...or just download the Default and New style as a .style file, and then upload (swap and replace) them with each other.

Comment

This doesn't work for me.
          Everything gets messed up while the style I need to become the default works allready ok

Webhostingtalk.nl :: For all your Dutch and European hosting quotes

The best and only hosting forum you need in Europe
          You can ask your quotes and questions in English!

Comment

What doesn't work for you? What do you want to do and what are you trying?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, I just wanted to make a custom template default but it seems that this can't be done till version 3 arrives.

What I did now is changing the default template till it was the same as the custom one and now it is ok but it shouldn't be this hard.

thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Domenico
                Well, I just wanted to make a custom template default but it seems that this can't be done till version 3 arrives.

What I did now is changing the default template till it was the same as the custom one and now it is ok but it shouldn't be this hard.

thanks anyway.
                Like Steve said, you could've just edited the properties for the default style and set it to point to the replacements and templates that you modified.

Comment

Originally posted by fury
                  Like Steve said, you could've just edited the properties for the default style and set it to point to the replacements and templates that you modified.
                  And like I allready said, I allready did that but it didn't work and messed everything up. It doesn't matter anymore because it is fixed now and I know it will be much simpler in version 3.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X