Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d2alio
    replied
    doesn't look like a shoutbox because I didn't implement the code and the site is being reconstructed as it is being taken over by a larger network so I never bothered fixing it, which is why if you notice the site is still 100% unhacked.

Leave a comment:

• SkuZZy
    replied
    Originally posted by DzaLi01™
    yes, Ravio didn't design the site. I designed the site and asked corey to implement the style in vb. Thanks for the compliment though haha
    My mistake then. I was told that ravio or yaxay did do it for you. The implementation is really all that people are voting on anyways. If your design didn't have vB wrapped around it, then it wouldn't have been nominated here. Anyways, I also assumed since some of the code on your site is directly ripped off from the yaxay site, that he designed it. For instance:

Notice how it says "The shoutbox - Latest Shout"? Doesn't look much like a shout box to me But I suppose if c-pr0mpt designed it, then it's ok if he rips off code directly from his own site. After all, it's not like we're voting for originality here or anything...

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    yes, Ravio didn't design the site. I designed the site and asked corey to implement the style in vb. Thanks for the compliment though haha

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    Originally posted by SkuZZy
    Ah, another ravio template wins
    Ravio did NOT design that site. The only thing I did was created the style for him from his design/html template.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    CONGRATULATIONS
    enjoy your victory!

Leave a comment:

• SkuZZy
    replied
    Ah, another ravio template wins

Well, congrats gamerslive!

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    hehe thanks...don't I have to turn in a banner or something?

Leave a comment:

• Millward
    replied
    Congrats mate You deserved it Nice work on the site too!

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    schweeeet... great run everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Chruser
    replied
    Congrats DzaLi01!
    That's just typical, I have to improve Zelaron a lot until december. The 2nd place isn't good enough.

Leave a comment:

• TimHL
    replied
    and the winner is............ GamersLive!

Leave a comment:

• OrionGraphix
    replied
    Wow, some amazing forums here.

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    hehe what's the earliest time you think v2 will be ripped? Yaxay's a BIG and very well-known site, I've give it 3 days. I would say within 24 hours, but that all depends on if the rippers are also waiting for the style to be released

Leave a comment:

• CRego3D
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkham
    It's not a matter of respect. That has nothing to do with it. The other boards just happen to share a similar look, so people can't help thinking yaxay/ravio. There's no "tendency to compare everything to it". Don't you get it? They do look like the yaxay style. Do you think people are making this up, or, that they have something against yaxay? It's just a matter of originality.
    who am I to disagree with that

Leave a comment:

• d2alio
    replied
    who uses Nutscrape?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X