Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style help =(

aaarghhh I have vbulletin 2.2.7 and bad need of style help =(
    The forum MUST be black or dark. The problem is i cant find any good color codes to go with black =(
    all i have come up with is what you se on our forum www.dabforum.com and it sucks..

I know you guys dont want to help make a style. All i need is some inspiration on diferent color combinations color codes... Mayby background pictures "again". Its not a biggie tho.. Im sure it fixes itself but it can be for help to other with the same problem mayby ?
    Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

When you think of black, think to yourself -- what do you associate with black?

Night? Now... think of the night... what colors do you see when you think of it... black sillouhettes (sp?), white/greyish moon, dark blue skies, dark green leaves, etc.

Just go from there, and see where you end up.
    :)

Comment

look at mine if you want and see if it works, I'm not sure if the colors work or not yet myself, just did it last night

Link in my sig

Comment

I used black and red, take a look if you want. Nothing fancy but it works. Still need to add text to the top left banner in red

My forums

Comment

I have made a new style. Its not done yet tho but im on it... www.dabforum.com
          If you have any pointers let me know.
          If it sucks please let me know =)

Comment

I like that very much. Would love to do something like that but my members would whine too much that they cant find their way around lol

I havnt seen a forum like that before but I dont hang around looking at every one either but I think I may nominate you for board of the month for October.

Well done

Comment

Please do not LOL this isnt done yet.. I have only been working for it for a short period of time and there is much left to be done.

But i think i have got the colors correct tho =)
              Its dark colors as the members wanted anyway =)

Comment

I did make new buttons for this style tho. I used the vbutton maker...

Off image =
                On image =
                New topic image =
                And so on and so on... I used the same dark color as there is on the background for our forum.
                The lighter was green and red for on buttons and hot buttons..

Comment

Re: Style help =(

Originally posted by croft
                  aaarghhh I have vbulletin 2.2.7 and bad need of style help =(
                  The forum MUST be black or dark. The problem is i cant find any good color codes to go with black =(
                  all i have come up with is what you se on our forum www.dabforum.com and it sucks..

I know you guys dont want to help make a style. All i need is some inspiration on diferent color combinations color codes... Mayby background pictures "again". Its not a biggie tho.. Im sure it fixes itself but it can be for help to other with the same problem mayby ?
                  check out http://www.colorschemer.com/online/
                  :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                  :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                  :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Ohh that was a cool place =) thanks.

Comment

Ohh that was a cool place =) thanks.
                      no probs
                      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

One small thing i made to the forum was i removed the navbar when you enter a category or a thread it shows at the top where you are "DAB = General forums = General talk = Post >

Since i have images in my categorys it yust dont lok to good to have them there.. =)

Comment

also there is http://www.activescore.com/vb/ it helps alot

Comment

That was alsoo a cool place =)

Comment

I have made a new style. Its not done yet tho but im on it... www.dabforum.com
                              If you have any pointers let me know.
                              If it sucks please let me know =)
                              Dude... your forums kicks ass!!!
                              ;P
                              I had to say it!
                              Please.. (if you could...) tell me how did you change the forum name and description into an image!

It roxx.. really!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X