Releasing Style question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing Style question

I plan to release my old mx3d.org style here, but before I do, Im wondering, should I complete all the graphics? I didnt bother doing new PM icons and a few misc things here and there. So should I release the style as is, or work on it some more to complete every graphic? (i.e. I never used Memberlist, Calendar etc)
    Last edited by Mr. X; Thu 12th Sep '02, 1:36pm.
    forums: pcfx.cc
    gallery: here

Actually IMO, I think you should release it now as it is, and if you decide on some new images, just reply with them attached.

Comment

Well I would think...I would not finish them. Thats like you trying to wax a car that you are trying to give to the junk yard...

I like your thoughts, but unless you have time and just wish to do so, why do them? Call it a bit lazy or call it whatever you want to. For you to even consider releasing the style is pretty nice already. I won't be using it, but just like to thank people for helping others out!

Comment

Whenever you decide to release it I will use it.

Comment

sorry for a delay in reply. I've been pretty busy, but I will release it hopefully by the end of the week.
          forums: pcfx.cc
          gallery: here

Comment

I would finish it, that way, alot of people use these free styles people release and you can add your email link aat the bottom, and someone might see it, like it, and contact you, IMO

Comment

Working...
            X