Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what could be wrong?

hi,

I have a question. Im not sure if the problem is with the html, the vbulletin software, or a combo of both (my guess is both).

My board is located at:

http://www.triplecow.com/forums

to view the problem im having, you will have to login. i've set up an account for you with 'test' as both the user name and password. please, DO NOT change the password, so that more than just one person will be able to see my problem! thanks!

anyways, once your logged in, everything, for the most part looks normal. the 'white' middle backgroun extends down the whole page (only when your not viewing a thread). if you are in a forum, or viewing an announcement, it looks relatively ok. however, once you click open a thread, the middle white background goes away and the table containing the thread decreases in width considerably.

Does anyone know what is going on wrong here, for it to be displaying a problem with one page but not the other? I'm not asking for a definite solution to the problem, but if someone could take a look at it for me, and let me know where they think the problem would be, id appreciate it very much.

i tryed messing around with the 'header' section in the 'style modification' area of admin's cp, but it dosent seem to still make any changes. perhaps this isn't where I should be focusing, but maybe im just missing something.

again, if you could provide me with some advice of which you think it is, html, vbulletin, or both, and maybe just a push in the right direction of how I can remedy the problem, id appreciate it greatly!

thank you all very much!

David M Lum,
    Triplecow.com
    Last edited by triplecow; Sat 7th Sep '02, 5:49am.

moving to templates forum
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Working...
    X