Know of a good place to get templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know of a good place to get templates

Ok. I've searched the net with Yahoo!. I've searched the net with Google. And still, i have not even found one where i can get good vBulletin templates!

I know of that one, vbulletintemplates.com or something, but they only have a few, and when you go to look at em there is no preview to be found.

Any ideas?

www.vbulletintemplates.com

Not many people share their templates because they end up putting hundreds of hours into them and they are unique to their sites. However if you go to the site above, you can find a lot of modifications that you can mix and match to create your own unique look.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Like i just said: I've been to that site, and they do not have previews. I can't just go download every one they have searching for the one i want to use, and i have no way of knowing what they are like (except a very short discription).

Comment

Did you look in the forums or just register and go straight to the database.

Sorry, if you don't like the answer. Maybe you can hire someone to make a style for you.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Both the database and the forum only offer what is availible. Some users will provide screenshots, while others will not, you will need to use your better judgement for now. When I have time, I will look in to adding previews, although since I manage 4-5 websites total, my time per site is limited.

- SaintDog

Comment

Yea I wanted to use that site to help me but I cant use my Msn email, it says they dont allow free email adds but my email is not free and its not hotmail I pay for msn and the email that came with it.
            Owner of the Web-Silver Network.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X