Leetsome Opens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leetsome Opens!

Hey A new web design community is here! With over 50 templates edited! And alot of hacking! Tell me what you think
    http://www.leetsome.com/vbb

Post and thread # columns are hardly to read...
    Ueli

Comment

Comment

not bad at all !

- Mist
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Paul J
          LOL!
          Board of the Month: November
          Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
          Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
          vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I hate that it has no margins for the main content. This means there is not enough white space and makes the whole site difficult to read and use. Obviously the design and layout took precedence over usability. Happens all to often these days. Best of luck to you but not a site that I will ever participate at.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Can't say it isn't original, and the design has been done nice. Very nice use of images etc. But it is just confusing. I have no idea where to look. It took me 15 minutes to get a 'natrual' feel back for a forum. Nice, but a bit overkill.

Comment

Sorry, but I have to agree. Don't like it one bit. You were trying to do something amazing and didn't realize it's bad.
                Chen Avinadav
                Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

You have super ideas. I can tell you have talent for editing html. But I agree as well. The contrast is blaring. I would leave the header and footer and then do something different with the actual forums. No brightly contrasted bars, do something dark in the middle with bright text so it's readable.

You do have skill, just a bit misdirected.
                  Last edited by Hooper; Fri 6th Sep '02, 4:48am.

Comment

Maybe there is something wrong with me but I like that design a lot.... Something isnt 100% right as it feels at a couple spots that its not completely done.. I.E. theres to much space in between the post and stuff, but overall the postbit is cool and i like the colors!
                    Jimmy

Comment

Comment

it looks very....bumpy....

Comment

What happened to good ol' K.I.S.S?

Comment

it looks sleek, but in all honesty it's been done many times before. The biggest 'problem' I see is the lack of margins and the post column not being alligned with it's header text (thus causing confusion).
                            Don't kick it too hard guys, at least the colors don't make your eyes hurt
                            - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

thanx for the comments guys

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X