This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got any 9-11 styles?

Just wondering if anyone feels like sharing them.

I made some sept 11th buttons, go to vbulletin.org abd look under buttons and graphics, they are there, free to download.

as far as style goes, just change the colors..

Comment

I changed my board colors to red, white and blue and put a remembrance at the top.

www.homeofeverythingfree.com

Comment

DUDE no effence or nuthing but it looks like crap
        soon

Comment

If you're talking to me just to let you know I'm not a DUDE. I'm all woman. Just because I own my own website does not mean I'm male.

Comment

Just cause you're a woman doesn't mean you know how to color co-ordinate either.. That looks like @$$

Comment

Originally posted by otacon331
              DUDE no effence or nuthing but it looks like crap
              I've always hated to get off topic on this forum, but here, I honestly feel the need to say a few things. If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything. Secondly, anyone who criticizes anything related to the rememberance of 9-11, should be given a free ticket to anywhere but this country. Lastly, when you criticize someone else with a statement that looks like a third grader wrote it, you eliminate the need for a reply by anyone with an IQ over 30. The correct spelling of the words you attempted to spell, would be 'Offense', and 'Nothing'.

Back to the topic at hand. Nice job with the Red White and Blue. Gives me a great idea for my site. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Latham99
                Just cause you're a .............
                This type of comment is inappropriate. Please refrain from insults and sexist remarks on these forums.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

We are going to start moderating these forum under a tougher guideline. In the future, if you feel the need to insult others in such a manner, you will find yourself banned.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X