No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board September's vBBotM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. I'm really sorry for the two DQ'ed forums, but I have to say, it was a tight race!

Congratulations, iHosts, and enjoy your prize! You competed fairly, noble, and best of all, you won. Congrats.
    :)

Comment

• Originally posted by DirectPixel
      Wow. I'm really sorry for the two DQ'ed forums...
      I don't think two were disqualified, it sounds like just one. I think he was just highlighting the top three.
      Last edited by Arkham; Wed 9 Oct '02, 6:27am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkham
        I don't think two were disqualified, it sounds like just one. I think he was just highlighting the top three.
        Two were. MuscleMorpheus and cgshock both cheated.

Comment

• Originally posted by c-prompt
          Geez. Ooops, didn't catch that from the thread. Guess that happens when accusations start flying around.

Comment

• sorry to get off topic, but corey I am trying to contact you since Saturday with no luck.

Can you shoot me a reply please?
            www.wannabebig.com
            www.wannabebigforums.com
            www.atlargenutrition.com

Comment

• Originally posted by c-prompt
              I would appreciate if you would refrain from accusations unless yo have certain knowledge of the topic.

While there are more votes by members not in members' area on both forums you mentioned then other ones (every forum on this poll has at least a vote done by someone not in the members' area, not naming any particular numbers), doens't show who did the votes. I won't mention any ideas/accusations since I have no way to back them up at this time from the info I got from Scott unfortunately. Hopefully Scott will be able to get some ip checks done and clarify me in my thoughts.

Also, another thing maybe worth noting. While this poll's results don't have any ties - the votes done by users in the members' area do have a tie in one case. If you need additional info PM Scott as this info should probably only given to involved parties.

Comment

• Well said, Scott.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X