No announcement yet.

Vote for your favorite board September's vBBotM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note... some users have been experiencing errors when accessing the DirectPixel Forums.

This is caused by our recent server move. The move was completed about 48 hours ago, but there are still a number of ISPs whose DNS entries haven't updated.

If this is the case, you can still access the forum by going here: http://66.154.89.26/~directpi/forums/

If you wish to see the main site, you can check it out here: http://66.154.89.26/~directpi

Thanks.
    Last edited by DirectPixel; Sun 1 Sep '02, 7:21am.
    :)

Comment

Good luck to everyone.

Quick note to the voters . Before you vote take alook on pages beneath the front page. How deos the postbit look? Is the contact page even decently looking? Any js errors in any headers, etc? What about the printthread pages? You get the idea. Have fun.

Comment

I don't really like any of them, but I voted for ihosts because it's the best of the bunch IMO.

Comment

I'm voting for CGShock.com

That board is so wonderfully done through and through. Such great attention is payed to every little detail.

Comment

I'm voting for CGShock.com

That board is so wonderfully done through and through. Such great attention is payed to every little detail.

Comment

Sorry, can anyone delete some of my posts? I didn't know it was possible to get that many in a row, since I didn't get any reply confirmations. Could it be a 2.2.7 problem, or simply my own laggy connection? :/
              Last edited by Chruser; Sun 1 Sep '02, 1:06pm.

Comment

Probably your connection. And you can delete them yourself.
                http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Can someone correct the spelling of my site in the poll please?

Muscle*

Comment

Originally posted by AlexUK
                    Can someone correct the spelling of my site in the poll please?
                    Done.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

While you're at it, could you please change the URL for directpixel to: http://66.154.89.26/~directpi/forums/

This should be temporary, but since many users can't access it because their ISPs haven't updated the DNS entries, it may be helpful.

Thanks.
                      :)

Comment

Originally posted by eiSecure
                        While you're at it, could you please change the URL for directpixel to: http://66.154.89.26/~directpi/forums/
                        Done.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I vote for Direct PiXel

Comment

i voted for musclemorpheus....

just cuz ihosts.com is too much like madmusic.net's original design...

- Mist
                            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Hey!

I am on the list.

/me votes for creations.nl

then at least i have 1 vote !

What is the difference between directpixel and creations ? None! They have the same template mods and I just used my own design while directpixel looks like another yaxay style - just not so heavily graphed.

Comment

You're supposed to tell me how to nominate a board for the next voting, you meanies

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X