No announcement yet.

Color Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the updated 1st color set, looks better cept for the font, what color should those green fonts be changed too?

-Draco
    The Digital Sector Forums

Comment

Here's another try. THis time the link rollover color is a nice yellow. How does this look?

-Draco

Comment

OK, last one before I wait for comments
        SOrry for posting so many of these lol. I like this one best. Still yellow rollovers on the links

-Draco

Comment

Excellent work. No question... I like the last one the best, too. How about making the forum header strip black, also? You know which one I mean? The one with "forum... posts... threads..." and so on. Maybe the whole page would look simpler and cleaner, if that strip blends with the category strip below it.

You know what would look very nice? If you could extend your logo all the way across the top, the whole width of the forum home page... that would look very clean. Can you do that?

Also, it's hard to tell just from the graphic you've attached to your post... but it seems to me that a visitor would have to horizontally scroll to see the whole screen. I think you should find some way to avoid that. You may have to put your buttons on 2 rows, maybe... but that's better than making the visitor scroll horizontally.

No, I'm sorry to say I don't use instant messaging of any kind. It's okay with me if we keep going in here. You need time in between, anyway, to do all the work.

Comment

Originally posted by mishkan
            Excellent work. No question... I like the last one the best, too. How about making the forum header strip black, also? You know which one I mean? The one with "forum... posts... threads..." and so on. Maybe the whole page would look simpler and cleaner, if that strip blends with the category strip below it.

You know what would look very nice? If you could extend your logo all the way across the top, the whole width of the forum home page... that would look very clean. Can you do that?

Also, it's hard to tell just from the graphic you've attached to your post... but it seems to me that a visitor would have to horizontally scroll to see the whole screen. I think you should find some way to avoid that. You may have to put your buttons on 2 rows, maybe... but that's better than making the visitor scroll horizontally.

No, I'm sorry to say I don't use instant messaging of any kind. It's okay with me if we keep going in here. You need time in between, anyway, to do all the work.
            okey sounds good, I'll try and make those changes and see how it comes out! Thanks again man, you've been SUCH a big help!!
            -Draco

Comment

ok, i made it look a bit better. One thing, how do I set my main logo to be center aligned? i got the buttons to center, but I can't get the logo to center
              -Draco

Comment

Originally posted by Lorddraco98
                ok, i made it look a bit better. One thing, how do I set my main logo to be center aligned? i got the buttons to center, but I can't get the logo to center
                Try using the "align" attribute in your < td> tag...
                Code:
                 <td align="center">
                Also, remember not to put another cell in the same row as your logo.

Comment

Try using the "align" attribute in your < td> tag...
                  Code:
                   <td align="center">
                  Also, remember not to put another cell in the same row as your logo.
                  hmm I still can't get it, let me make a new thread on it
                  -Draco

Comment

A new thread is a good idea... you should put it in the HTML forum.

Comment

A new thread is a good idea... you should put it in the HTML forum.

I got everything working!! I'm very happy hehe, I'm just debating now wheater or not to make it my default style or keep the vB colors as default .Whenever I try to make a different style the default, things ALWAYS mess up. It ends up messing with the colors in the styles for sone reaon. Other thing I might replace that top green with a blue, but other than that I love it. Thanks again!!
                      -Draco

Comment

Take a look at your header... it seems that your banner and your buttons are right-aligned... so the buttons extend past the banner on the left side. Can you fix that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorddraco98
                          [BOther thing I might replace that top green with a blue, but other than that I love it.[/B]
                          Above, in my post dated "09-01-2002 03:00 PM", I had suggested replacing that green with black, to blend cleanly with the category strip below it. Want to give black a try?

Comment

Above, in my post dated "09-01-2002 03:00 PM", I had suggested replacing that green with black, to blend cleanly with the category strip below it. Want to give black a try?
                            did that, doesn't look so great. The blue looks much better

I think it's just the size of my logo that's not working there, i prolly need to strech the logo on one side to match the buttons.
                            -Draco

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X