Need help with choosing colours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jediguy
    Is that the grey colour that looks sort of muddy?

(#333333)
    Yes, it is. Take a look at the attached file. Do you like the color combination at the top? Except for the black, all the colors were matched straight from your banner.

#666666 ... a dark grey
    #999999 ... a light grey
    #669999 ... sort of a greyish blue
    #FFCC66 ... sort of a gold

Comment

I tried to incorporate the Gold before, but it always comes out too bright, too 'Yellowish' or too 'Brownish'. It never seems to match the banner. I'll have another go.

Comment

Originally posted by jediguy
        I tried to incorporate the Gold before, but it always comes out too bright, too 'Yellowish' or too 'Brownish'. It never seems to match the banner. I'll have another go.
        For the gold, make sure you're trying this one... #FFCC66.

Comment

Yep, that's a nice Gold. I'll have a play around with those colours - I'll make them into a new style set, because I already like the Blue/Grey combination.

Comment

I took away that #333333 'muddy' colour and made it into a blue-sort of colour. What do you think? Too bright?

Oh, and how can I remove the underlining for the links?
            Last edited by jediguy; Sun 1st Sep '02, 10:00pm.

Comment

No, I don't think it's too bright.
              About removing underlines from links... I'm sorry, I don't know how to do that. Maybe you should start a new thread in the HTML forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X