Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background color for links

How do I get my board to do this?

It does it in the admin CP but I cant get the main board to do it.

Is there a simple way?

Does anyone know what I am talking about?
    Proud to have designed, developed, and implemented my own Anti Troll software into my vbulletin installation with the help of my great friend Bialar Crais. We specialize in the confusion and banishment of all that which tries to stop our community from thriving. Thanks to the trolls for driving our community closer together in the fight against a common enemy.

Can't say that I do... Are you referring to the colour of hyper links?
    http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Yes, like when you hover over them the text changes color.

Only what I am talking about means the text AND BACKGROUND BEHIND THE TEXT changes color as well.

Kind of a style thing. I would like to know how to do it for my main board, not just the admin CP.

You know the left side of the Admin CP has all those links right? Hover over one and youll see what I mean. I dont know how else to say it.
      Proud to have designed, developed, and implemented my own Anti Troll software into my vbulletin installation with the help of my great friend Bialar Crais. We specialize in the confusion and banishment of all that which tries to stop our community from thriving. Thanks to the trolls for driving our community closer together in the fight against a common enemy.

Comment

Oooohh... Right. Okay, now that I know what you're talking about, I'll see if I can figure something out.

Comment

If you look in cp.css you can see it there, but I cant get it into the main board.

I am sure its possible though.

Comment

I found this example on a DHTML tutorial website:

Code:
            <HEAD>
            <STYLE type="text/css">
            <!--
            A { text-decoration:none }
            A:hover { background-color:yellow }
            -->
            </STYLE>
            </HEAD>
            I guess you would just apply the change where it's needed in your Head Insert of your current style.

Comment

Good call! I'll try it.

Comment

mkay, you my friend are good.

Why didnt I think of that?!

Comment

Cool, so did you get it working?

Comment

Indeed I did.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X