Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Number of Posts be always 3 digits? (7 becomes 007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrubby
    replied
    That would require some file hacking if I am not mistaken. . But let's wait to see what the others say first. . But you might want to post over at http://www.vbulletin.org and see if they can whip you up something. ASking different places will get you more results than just posting it at one place.

Leave a comment:

• Can Number of Posts be always 3 digits? (7 becomes 007)

Hi, all. I am having good success with a compact profile margin design. One element of achieving this is to combine the "date joined" and the number of posts into a single code number displayed as XXXX:XXX. Then, just put an appropriate icon next to this with an "alt" notation that explains what the code number shows.

Well, I have done this and it looks rather nifty. But does anyone happen to know perhaps a simple HTML code or something that can make a number "always 3 digits?"

I.e., I would like it if posts: "7" is changed to "007" -- posts: "34" is changed to "034" - etc.

It is "plenty good enough" as is---but when possible, it is nice to be perfect!
    Last edited by Christophe_O; Fri 16 Aug '02, 7:48pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X