Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Number of Posts be always 3 digits? (7 becomes 007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Number of Posts be always 3 digits? (7 becomes 007)

Hi, all. I am having good success with a compact profile margin design. One element of achieving this is to combine the "date joined" and the number of posts into a single code number displayed as XXXX:XXX. Then, just put an appropriate icon next to this with an "alt" notation that explains what the code number shows.

Well, I have done this and it looks rather nifty. But does anyone happen to know perhaps a simple HTML code or something that can make a number "always 3 digits?"

I.e., I would like it if posts: "7" is changed to "007" -- posts: "34" is changed to "034" - etc.

It is "plenty good enough" as is---but when possible, it is nice to be perfect!
    Last edited by Christophe_O; Fri 16 Aug '02, 7:48pm.
    sigpic Krystof
    Starnectar Free Forums

That would require some file hacking if I am not mistaken. . But let's wait to see what the others say first. . But you might want to post over at http://www.vbulletin.org and see if they can whip you up something. ASking different places will get you more results than just posting it at one place.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X