• Show
Clear All

• Giansa
    replied
    it's true

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Because I am not familiar with the modifications that you made, you posted no examples of what you want to acheive (i.e. screenshots) and there is no HTML code.

Now if you would like someone to code it for you then you can ask around for a commercial developer who can modify your HTML.

If you would like help, then you can ask someone familiar with the problems you are having (i.e. the original creators) or you can meet people halfway and actually explain what you want as clearly as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Giansa
    replied
    It remembers to you that I am the customer who satisfied, if you you know why you would not have to say it to me?
    Some modiification are here also not only in VBT and I don 't understand why I must not have a small help!?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    No... I was just saying that since they are modifications that can be found on that board he should ask the creators for help.

Leave a comment:

• Giansa
    replied
    tnx

Leave a comment:

• Scrubby
    replied
    You mean this site no longer supports template editing either, wluke? That is what your post is sounding like.

Anyways, for number one. You should edit the forumhome template and move $loggedinusers and $birthdaybits above $forumbits and $pminfo. It should look like this.

PHP Code:
    $loggedinusers
    $birthdaybits
    $forumbits
    $pminfo 

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should check out vbulletintemplates.com for more help on these modifications.

Leave a comment:

• Giansa
    started a topic Hot to move user on line - how to add corner

Hot to move user on line - how to add corner

Hi
    i would like to know how to move from the bottom to the top of my board user on line and today's birthday..... better if in the info box (i installed it)

how is possible to add corner on the forum title, i added image 3d (following istuction) and is very nice but i don't know how to add the left and right corner

tnx to all